The aim of our P&C is to promote the interests of the school by bringing parents, students and teaching staff into close co-operation. We assist in the provision of desirable and valuable resources, supplementing those supplied by the Department of Education and Communities through various fundraising events throughout the year. Our P&C works very closely with our school towards building a stronger school community - where all our children benefit.
Some benefits to students and our school include:
- operating a healthy school canteen
- selling quality school uniforms
- enjoying many band activities
- teaching children about the importance of saving through school banking
- enhancing the whole school learning environment
- representing parent voice
- providing financial support for 'extras'
- supporting school outcomes and goals
- creating close school community ties.
All members of our school community are welcome to join the P&C. The annual membership is $1.00. Meetings are held on the 4th Monday of every month at 7pm (during term time). We meet in the school staff room and meetings are notified in the newsletter. Please come along - everyone welcome.
Suggestions and Feedback Form (PDF 462KB)